SMALL GROUP SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
All Ages & Stages – 8:30 AM
- Description: This discussion format class studies a variety of Bible-based material. They are made up of singles and couples and plan fifth Sunday socials and support local and global missions.
- Contacts: Glenn Antee (205) 296-2628 and Lanie Sweeney (615) 838-2297
- Location: S23 (Riverchase Room C)
Young Adults (New Class) – 9:45 AM
- Description: This class is for young adults in their 20s and college students home from school.
- Contact: Call the church office (205)987-4030.
- Location: S26
Fireproof (Class for Engaged/Young Marrieds) – 9:45 AM
- Description: Marriage and Bible-based studies
- Contacts: Brad Snuggs (205) 743-9293 and Courtney Snuggs (205) 743-9280
- Location: S23 (Riverchase Room C)
Faith – 9:45 AM
- Description: The class studies various spiritual and life topics presented in discussion and some video formats. We seek knowledge, wisdom, and a growing relationship with Christ through our lessons and time together.
- Contacts: Craig Tolbert (205) 907-9247 and Kristi Tolbert (205) 937-0333
- Location: E104
Hope – 9:45 AM
- Description: This class for young couples enjoys Bible-based study and often discusses the topics of career, relationships, and family.
- Location: S21 (Riverchase Room A)
Journey – 9:45 AM
- Description: This class of couples with children discuss marriage enrichment, parenting, and scripture study.
- Contacts: James Jockisch (205) 807-4593 and Randy Snuggs (205) 335-9583
- Location: E111
AIMS – 9:45 AM
- Description: We are a group of mainly retired people, married and single. We use video-based series from Lucado, Hamilton, Dunham, Seedbed, and other sources. We enjoy social activities together. Come check us out!
- Contacts: Barry Anglin (205) 910-3055 and Stuart Garrette (205) 919-4052
- Location: S22 (Riverchase Room B)
Crosspoint – 9:45 AM
- Description: This class of baby boomers discus the Bible and contemporary issues.
- Contact: Nancy Harper firstname.lastname@example.org 205-987-4030
- Location: Fireside Room (Education Building)
Cornerstone – 9:45 AM
- Description: This easy-going class enjoys open discussion with varied lesson plans. Mixed curriculum, alternating bible study, and theological discussion
- Location: S28
Discovery – 9:45 AM
- Description: The Discovery Sunday School class invites any adults looking for a fellowship group to join us in room 37 at 9:45 as we begin a study based on Billy Graham’s book “The Holy Spirit”. Our discussion-style class will continue with this topic until Advent. All are welcome!
- Contact: Jana Branch (205) 218-3763
- Location: S37
Explorers – 9:45 AM
- Description: This discussion format class invites all ages to join them in Bible Study and how it applies to our lives.
- Contacts: Todd Hager (205) 277-9448
- Location: E106
Friends In Faith (Singles) – 9:45 AM
- Description: This class uses the Bible for verse-by-verse study. Socials and outings are planned.
- Contact: Roberta Pierce (205) 215-0210
- Location: E101
JOY – 9:45 AM
- Description: This discussion format class uses Biblical background material as a base for their study. They include retired age as well as both singles and couples. Visitors are welcome and are always open to new members.
- Contact: Mark Bourgoin (205) 461-4506
- Location: S188
Open Door – 9:45 AM
- Description: This class of singles and couples uses a Bible-based study and special church-recommended studies. They enjoy fellowship and lunch together after worship on Sunday.
- Contact: Lynne Shanks (205) 381-0581
- Location: S41
Circle of Light (Women) – 9:45 AM
- Description: This class of single, married, divorced, and widowed women that want to learn God’s word through Bible study and to develop lifelong friendships with fellow believers.
- Contact: Judy Tortorice (205) 616-0340
- Location: S32
Noteworthy – 9:45 AM
- Description: This discussion format class for choir members begins after the 9:45 Anthem is sung.
- Contact: Mike Coffey (205) 999-2229
- Location: MFA 207