Below are our offerings for the 2018-2019 Fall Academy. If you find a class you'd like to join, there is a link to registration at the bottom.
August - April Studies
- DISCIPLE 1 – Fast Track! A re-design of the original, a whole-Bible-overview study, 75 minutes with Rev. John Ray and/or Chaplain George Hollis.
- DISCIPLE 2 —Fast Track! Spend 12 weeks exploring Genesis & Exodus, then 12 in Luke & Acts; 75 minutes with Rev. Nancy Harper.
- DISCIPLE 3—Fast Track! – Just Released! Begin with a look at the Old Testament Prophets, and finish with Paul’s New Testament Letters; 75 min. with Rev. Clay Farrington.
- The Grand Sweep (Pt. 2) New Testament Overview from popular author, J. Ellsworth Kalas, 90 minutes, with Rev. John Ray.
- Jesus in the Gospels—An in-depth look at the life of Jesus as reported by Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John’s differing accounts; 2 hours, with Rev. Nancy Harper. PREREQUISITE: TWO, prior long-term Bible studies.
- Experiencing God – Seeing where God is at work in the world, and learning how to join Him! A 16-week study with Harris Wheeler and Matt Morris; 90-minutes
- The Quest for Holiness – From Shallow Belief to Mature Believer — this 8-week study is the first of a 3-part series which helps one learn to surrender to the transforming work of the Holy Spirit; 2 hours, with Debbie Ward and Bob Kristofco.
- Reading John for Dear Life —A spiritual Walk through the Fourth Gospel. A fresh look at John with the power to transform your understanding of Jesus; 55 min. with Bob Brown & Pete Stewart.
- Sweeter than Chocolate—An Inductive Study of Psalm 119. Using God’s “sweet” Word to find real solutions for daily life; 90 minutes with Ray Miller.
- Making and Using Prayer Beads — Refocus and deepen your prayer life by using this tangible way to connect with God; 6-weeks, 55 minutes with Lanie Sweeney.
- Monday Morning Men’s Bible Study—Mondays at 6:00 AM, with Jay Young, in Riverchase A
- Reading John for Dear Life—Wednesday Morning Men’s Bible Study, provides a spiritual walk through the Fourth Gospel, to discover new ways Christ’s life can transform yours; 60 minutes, with Rev. Buzz Barrett.
- The Power of a Praying Wife—Mothers’ Monday Morning Study— Develop a deeper relationship with your husband by utilizing the Power of Prayer; with Heather Monsma, childcare available.
- Hosea—Unfailing love changes everything! – 55 minutes, with Judy O’Neil.
- We Saved You A Seat —Finding and keeping Lasting Friendships in today’s busy world; 60 minutes with Krista Dickinson & Janna Steele.
- Why Her? —Truths we need when measuring up leaves us falling behind. - How to stop looking at her success and find satisfaction in yours; 75 minutes with Courtney Snuggs.